The City University of New York has joined The Wall Street Journal in a collaboration that will provide students and faculty full access to WSJ. WSJ provides career advice and ties real-world examples into what you learn, giving you the opportunity to enhance your educational experience and stay ahead.
Wall Street Journal Access benefits include:
- Unlimited access to WSJ.com
- WSJ mobile and tablet apps
- Curated WSJ newsletters
- WSJ+, a complimentary premium membership for events and other offers
Activate your membership at wsj.com/CUNY
- Register for your WSJ account using your York college email address. The email and password you enter will be your future login.
- For Account Type, select Student, Staff, or Professor. If you choose Student, you will need to enter an expected graduation date. If you choose Staff or Professor, you will need to reactivate in one year.
- Click Create.
- You should be redirected to the Complete Your WSJ Membership page, where you can choose to register for WSJ Mobile access, subscribe to newsletters and alerts, or continue to wsj.com right away. A verification email may also be sent to your York email address – if so, simply click the link and enter your password on the page to activate your account.
Once your account is active, you can use any app at now.wsj.com/mobile
- iPad & iPhone
- Android tablets and phones
- Apple Watch
- Google Newsstand, Amazon Kindle Fire, Flipboard App