Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Characteristics of Student Papers
- Paper title
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title should be title cased, centered, bold, double spaced, and three or four lines below top margin.
- Student name should follow first name last name format.
Click Purdue Owl for an example.
- Title page (Separate page)
- Text (Separate page)
- Reference (Separate page)
- All pages should be double spaced.
- Running title (Title appears at the top of every page) is not required.
- Page numbers begin with the title page.
- Position page numbers at the top of the page and align right.
Asst Prof/Head of Cataloging & Serials